Due to popular demand the Delphin is now available with a top end surf specification.
The single layer construction and full white water outfitting gives a solid white water spec sea kayak ready to take on the most extreme of environments.
The Delphins unique design has a big volume bow that rides high over waves and prevents purling in the surf, the flat midsection on the hull makes it one of the most manoeuvrable and exciting sea kayaks on the market.
Experienced paddlers are going to love the combination of a kayak that comes alive on tide races and over falls and full on Connect white water outfitting to give perfect control in extreme conditions.
- Single layer plastic construction - Manufactured to white water specification.
- Full plate footrest - For security and control.
- Bonded in hull stiffener with foam safety pillar - Gives strength and rigidity in deck and hull.
- Connect backrest - Fully adjustable ratchet system for comfort and control.
- Connect hip and thigh grips - Complete contact with the boat for full control.
- Padded Connect Seat - Fully adjustable for fit and control.
- Removable Pod - For easy access to footrest.
Suggested weight range: 65kgs - 125kgs
Suggested weight range: 40kgs - 105kgs